Right now, at this moment, I want just…silence. The veil of ignorance has finally been lifted and I have been acknowledged as a blogger or maybe it’s just me.
I will thank the person who nominated me-I must. So thank you, Ebby Lane, you have certainly done something great for me. It has been a pleasure to be able to interlink over the internet. All of you, visitors and readers, please go and check out her blog, its one of the most interesting and beautiful out there, and the wonderful books she has written, I am sure you will also find them quite exquisite.
I think, it would, now, be the most appropriate time to mention the buggin’ rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog, it would be a good act to introduce their blog to the reader, also.
- Provide a link to the award creator. Who is that person? Exactly.
- Attach the award to your post. Not the whole award, just the picture! Take from Google if you must.
- Nominate fifteen-15-other bloggers, excluding yourself and the person who nominated you.
- Write a brief story of how you started your blog.
- A piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Make it constructive!
- Comment on the blogs you have named here to let them know you have nominated them.
The Boring Story:
The idea of starting a blog was introduced to me by my big brother, also a co-writer here at The Weaver. I must say, I found it exciting, at the time, to share my thoughts with the world. Our ideology was, still is, to create something unique and to improve our skills. We strongly refuted the idea of writing without hard work and practice. After only 3 months, the sound of family is still new, every new visitor or reader still excites us and we hope that it will continue to do so.
I won’t ruin your day…usually but I must. The world is big and there are millions of artists, writers, creators, inventors but nowadays, I have found again and again, low standard works of art. My advice to you? Write for writing’s sake, for creation’s love and try to improve, always. Leave the usual and enter something new, create. You are not perfect, accept that. You will never be perfect, accept that too. Aim for the impossible, beyond impossible; small aims are evil. And at last, listen to everyone’s advice but also think for yourself. Good day 🙂
The Wonderful Nominees are:
- Garrett Ray Harriman @ short4orm
- Dr. Suesszues-Zen @ docsuesszues-zen
- Jacob Ibrag @ Eyes + Words
- seagullsea @ seagullanding
- Philosophical Pen @ philosophicalpen
- Rising Hawk @ IAmRisingHawk
- Shawn L. Bird @ ShawnBird
- MARTIAN @ Martian2e
- TheSeeds4Life @ TheSeeds4Life
- Plotless1 @ plotlessone
- Neil Anderson @ On The Road Poet
- Jas @ ReculsiveDreams
- Nyghtlie @ The Nyghtlie Poet
- Deen Student @ DeenStudentBlog
- Abdul Mannan @ AbdulMannan
Each of these blog is something wonderful, every blog is a world and it is waiting for your entrance. Give them a visit! 🙂
The Blogger Recognition Award was founded by Eve Estells, Edge of the Night author.
Just one last thing! Always be happy and God bless you! 🙂
Don’t Forget To Like our Facebook Page and Follow us On Twitter. We are ever grateful for your time 🙂
The Weaver - Writer (@theweavrs) January 29, 2016
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.